Tuesday, August 26, 2008

let's see how envious of how envy is killing me

went to bridgehead with a friend. it was like nothing like you mieke.
i had to explain all the stories of me saying "get my nerves on"
emma and meaghan have the best apartment ever with count 1,2,no 3! vintage iron radiators.
 as picture shows in the picture, but just not painted silver. they aren't allowed to because they'll get fined. my dream one day is to       live in an apartment with a bajillion iron radiators and an old firescape on the side. i'll be so happy.
a sad part of my day is i gave away my white patent oxfords. i was obsessed with finding the perfect pair. then i did. alas they were too big but i still bought them thinking with thick wool socks it'd be fine. but that never worked. so emma is no in possession of them. she tried them on. i've never seen shoes look so good.
they looked just like these 
adey

No comments: